Monday, December 31, 2007

Out with the Old and in with the NEW YEAR!

There are parties all over California tonight stretching from Kix's house in Cameron Park all the way back down to San Diego. It makes me wish I could do some sort of video correspondence between them and post all the videos. But, wherever you are I hope you bring in the new year in style, I know I will.

In the Bible the number 7 is a sign of completion so as we close out 2007 tie up all your loose ends and lets move on! 2008 holds the beginnings of some new and fantastic things. God is going to be moving like crazy and I don't know about you but I'm ready. So, run for 100 this year because 99 1/2 just won't do.

See you all in 2008! Let's make history!
Italia 92D

1 comments:

perkyNbLue said...

Beautifully said... As always!!

Love you.

I can't wait to ring in the new year...
I have a lot of changes coming.
Big changes.

You're not going to like all of them.
LoL.