Thursday, December 6, 2007

Last Day

If you are like me then welcome to your last day of classes this semester. All of us who avoid Friday classes at all costs will get that one extra day to study....or go shopping or something. It has been a long and tumultuous few months but Christmas break is only a few days away! Praise Jesus! Happy Birthday Jesus, as well! From the chaos of crashing classes at the beginning to getting a well needed week long break to the finals we have next week, its just another day, another dollar paid, another dollar made. On that note, Good Luck going into finals. Make our scholarship chair proud!

To all of you who will be attending ΑΓΩ banquet this evening I hope you have an exhilarating time. I cannot wait to hear all about it, moreover I hope that I will be able to join with you lucky ladies for one of the next ones. I'm stoked though because my own banquet is tomorrow evening and I seriously have the hottest date alive. Get into that!

Good day, Mates!
Italia 92D

0 comments: