Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Food for thought

Doughies....yeah...

Think long and hard about that. I started salivating as soon as I typed "D" and I'm almost to the point of drooling. Now that you've thought about it make it a priority to take yourself over to ΑΓΩ tonight for their semi-annual end of the semester bonfire. It's legit. Worship, beach, fire, retelling stories from the semester and getting inspired, not to mention nostalgic, and the best part....DOUGHIES!! I can't tell you how many times I've looked at my watch today hoping that the time would pass to this evening. I haven't been to an ΑΓΩ bonfire in like two semesters. My tastebuds have been deprived. It's a pity really.

All I can say is this semester has been one for the record books. So many amazing things have happened, relationships formed, miracles, love, just being ultimately blessed. I can honestly say that I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for ΑΔΧ and ΑΓΩ being sweet godly representations of the straight path. I love you guys! Here's to another semester down but not forgotten. I look forward to the semesters to come.

Remebering that her very own pledge bro Puck made her very first doughie.
So Much Love!
Italia 92D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so excited for DOUGHIES!!!!

Jackie said...

You are INCREDIBLY loved around here Italy! ADX and AGO are priceless and I'm SO glad we have been blessed with your presence this semester and next....for me at least.

Blessed are those girls who get you for longer.

Love you Italia

<3 Kix