Monday, December 17, 2007

Enter the Limelight

Tonight, I have the pleasure of introducing you to a girl fresh out of JAdom.

Brittany Elise 'Versace' Dumas
Birthday: 5/7/88
Fav Quote: "To love is to be vulnerable." C.S. Lewis
Fav Verse: "For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ." 1 Cor. 3:11

A phiphy girl to the fullest, Versace has become a sweet attribute to ΑΔΧ. My first memories of this girl are from the living room of Omega, while I spent my inactive Monday nights doing homework and watching Monday Night Football. I remember thinking this girl is hardcore with her heavy eyeliner and choppy hair cut and we will definitely be friends. I had the pleasure just the other day to sit down and sip ultra hip beverages at the Living Room. We talked about everything from ΑΔΧ to ΑΓΩ to boys in general to school to God's plan for our lives. It was sweet and this girl is super legit. She currently serves as our Alumni Chair and I see potential for future leadership positions. It makes me smile to see this girl grow and it is also an encouragement to me to know that these young girls are the future of this sorority.

To Versace, like the picture shows, you truly are a 10.
Italia 92D

4 comments:

Jackie said...

AMEN to that.

Versach is SO legit. I love this Italia

I didn't think the blog could get any better....

Anonymous said...

ITALIA!! my european lover! thanks for the profile, you've sincerely made my heart simle :]

ti amo <3


and thank you too kixie!

perkyNbLue said...

Super cute, Big Sis!!

Anonymous said...

nice! i like this active profile that you've started :)