Sunday, December 23, 2007

Young Love

What? Another Phiphy? Only one of my favorites!

Kristin Nicole 'Dior' Olssen

Birthday: 7/22/88
Fav Quote: "What is this? A center for ants?!!"
Fav Verse: "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is my strength and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

First and foremost, this girl here is my gran lil and she rocks the random family like none other. I've had the special privilege to get to know this girl really well this semester and it's really cool to know she has as much pride in ΑΔΧ and the random family as I do. She is so creative and I look forward to see what she does as Jewelry Chair this next semester. My favorite memory of this girl was during her pledge semester when we had a random family dinner at Uno's in Fashion Valley. My big, Peebs, and I were all pretty much acting stupid and I don't think Dior knew how to react (she was so quiet and cute as a pledge + I don't think she knew me very well since I was inactive) which is strange because Dior knows how to get stupid with the best of us. We all know her infamous dance moves....somebody get those on film, post it to youtube and I'll get it on the blog, asap! This girl is such a blessing and I know she'll raise up my great gran lil with love and teach her how us randoms do things; putting God first and the rest follows.

Dior: making minivans sexy and bringing them back with a vengeance!
Italia 92D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dior, how i love thee!

Anonymous said...

do me...do me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dior.

So Hot right now.

Christian said...

Italy, might wanna double check the verse reference- I loved it and looked it up but doesn´t match up.