Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It was like Santa's elves came all the way down from the North Pole and made a guest apperance at the Alpha House this weekend. I'm talking holiday spirit like none you've ever seen IN YOUR LIFE! I swear it was almost like all the big sisters took decorating lessons from Martha Stewart. I've never seen pledges look so good. That in turn led to this overwhelming necessity to sing. Specifically, Jingle Bells as well as Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. Oh, Rudy ole boy, you sure will go down in history.

Hands down, this was one of the best beginnings of an Informal that I've ever encountered. And when I say best I mean pledges crying as hard as it was raining and actives in gut busting hysterics. So, I think I'll break it down like so....

ITALIA'S ACTIVE AWARDS
FALL 2007 INFORMAL

Choice Activity: Action Adventure
*Catching Pneumonia while hauling tail, head first, into a group of pledges/trees*
Choice Activity: Drama
*
Guess Who*
Choice Villian
*
The infamous tomato sauce jar, (it nearly killed a girl!)*
Choice Rumble
*
North vs. South Civil WrestleMania Rubber Band War*
Choice Dance
*
People of 'ΑΔΧ' Spice Up Your Life!*
Choice Break Out Active
*
Louis Vuitton, this girl is fierce reppin' the North takin down all those 619's*
Choice Chemistry
*
Dip and "Bill"*
Choice Scream
*
"OOOOOOHHH! I gots yo china!! Yeeeeeeeaaaah!"*
Choice Variety Show
*
Softballs and Loofahs anyone?*
Choice Comedy Bit
*
One size fits Four, namely Kix, Mings, Venish and Tropi*
Choice Comedian
*
Clearly that would be me*
Choice Music
*
The unofficial Informal Soundtrack, provided by Dip*


And that is only part one! Oh man! We reconviene on Saturday! How many exclamations can I make?! 5!! All I can say is major props to Mustang for busting out all the stops. Also, thanks to Kix for slipping a 50 and using some smooth talk to keep us out of handcuffs. Blasted Federales! Well, now that the sugar high has worn off perhaps I can actually get some rest. Wait what is that ultra bright light outside my window?

Rock beats scissors little green men, I'm not the choosen one but I'll be taking the pink slip and keys to that mothership.

Wondering if the Phiphy castle has a landing pad....
Italia 92D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing. mad props. 10 outta 10 stars. the north may have had Louie but the South had the kamakazi. aka-Caspie! >:D

Jackie said...

one word:

Best.

Anonymous said...

I GOTS YO CHINAAA!!! There's not enough laughter to explain what I was going through while reading this post.

The 619 was a force to reckon with!
Haha, oh my.

Kamar said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again...four years and you are still the raddest (that's right, I said it...WHAT!?) person I konw. Shear tears of joy are the only words to describe my reaction to your latest stroke of genius. Never change my Norcal lover : )

Venetian 85D

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahaahah ohhh man... your freaking hilarious Italy!

Kristin said...

haha. i love you, and i love seeing your face. you make my life happy.

Anonymous said...

dude.....619 for life...
shoooooooot
in your face norcal...
hahaha

Unknown said...

reppin the 805! heck yes i was! 619s had no chance. btw thanks for the award italia! that war was just about the best time i've ever had! and this post was amazing as always!

Anonymous said...

i had front row seats to see what was going on with dip and bewah at the beginning of their relationship and that was definately the best chemistry i've seen in a long time.

i love you italia and our adx blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!