Monday, December 10, 2007

Finals

Dear God,

It's that time again. The time when we are shedding tears all week long. At first because we have a cumulative bio final tomorrow at 8am and won't begin to study until after dinner tonight for it and then at the end of the week when we've finished that last final. Tears of joy are good, but tears none the less. We just ask the you bless us with some sort of uncanny energy and motivation when it comes to studying. I ask that you keep us from using reading our bible to get out of studying but still making time for you because we have managed our time well. You are amazing and I look forward to celebrating Jesus' birthday in a couple weeks! Thanks for everything.

Talk to you later. I mean, Amen.

Good luck ladies and gents with all your finals and study efforts this week, I'll keep praying for you if you keep praying for me. I'll say a special prayer for anyone who has a final on Saturday because Satan surely had his hand in the planning of that one.

Working the buyback at West Commons until 1:15pm so come visit me!
Italia 92D

1 comments:

Alie said...

TALK TO YOU LATER!- what a classic. I will remember night for the rest of my life. Good luck to all, you are in my prayers.