Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Take 2

None other than the foxy Uppsie and her highly acclaimed sidekick.


Sarah Elizabeth 'Serendipity' Ainsworth
& Bewah

Birthday: May 2nd
Fav Quote: "Keep it real."
Fav Verse: "The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Gal. 5:6b

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the academy because something that I told this girl during our coke date inspired her and she decided pledging was the thing for her. Thank God because I don't know what ΑΔΧ would be without her. She is hilarious, fun, and a dancing fool! My first memory of this girl was all the actives giving me the nudge because she has a nose ring and we obviously were going to be best friends on the sheer fact that we rock the piercings. Later she got a lip ring and I couldn't have been more thrilled. She has served as our Rush Chair (Versace is wearing the tank she designed in the previous entry), Publicity, and currently serves as our Missionary Chair. I would have to say though one of her greatest contributions to ΑΔΧ was activating Bewah into the Delta family. Bewah, a small stuffed lovable creature in a red tank who lives in Dip's Ugg boots, has become the center of controversy. Dip has to keep a close eye on the lil girl to make sure Mings doesn't rips it's eyes out. Watch out ΑΓΩ, Bewah might give you a run for your money for the next sweetheart award (which we all know you want as much as you deny it).

Get a hole in your face! Then you can be as cool as Dip and I.
Italia 92D

5 comments:

perkyNbLue said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

aw thanks italia. Bewah and I are honored! Maybe we should go get her pierced....

Anonymous said...

awww bewah!

Anonymous said...

i love this!!!

Jackie said...

I love the BIOS!

WOoooooOt!