Monday, December 10, 2007

Workin' the Booth

Ferrari, Moulin Rouge, Madagascar, Jaguar, Puck, and Remo all visited me at the buyback booth. Granted they had ulterior motives in the way of lining their pockets with crisp dollar dollar bills yo! It's all the same to me, I still enjoyed the small talk. So, those of you who haven't engaged in meaningless chatter with me in the booth come on down! It's your turn to play the price is right. By all means I'm serious. Selling back your books is a gamble, but ultimately you still get the shoddy end of the deal. Blasted new editions! Why I ought-a! At least they have candy available as some kind of peace offering.

I'll be at West Commons Wednesday 8am-1:15pm & Thursday 8am-12:45pm. Be there or be square.
Italia 92D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know im pissed one of the books i sold back today i bought for 75 bones and they bought it back from me for 3 dollars! SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!