Thursday, December 27, 2007

Scary Spice?

Ah, variety! It's the spice of life. Here, I give you my first Sigma review.

Virginia Marie 'Ferrari' Johnson

Birthday: 5/4/87
Fav Quote: "We're super, thanks for asking."
Fav Verses: "My lover spoke and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me." Song of Songs 2:10; "Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her." Hosea 2:14

Goodness Rarri, you're such a romantic! Typing those verses got me all warm and fuzzy inside which is very appropriate because thinking of you gives me the same feelings. Oh, this girl is so amazing I hardly know where to start. I believe my first memory of this girl was at a CRU bonfire at which I was a new JA out trying to recruit. I also remember her big sis staking a claim out on her and if anyone got in the way you would be pummeled. I had the joy of living with this girl in the Omega house and literally there was never a dull moment. Her smile lit that house up like a firecracker and it was such a blessing to live with a girl as encouraging as her. She has really stepped up in the sorority and is currently serving on exec as our treasurer and I easily see her never letting this sorority die. This girl got thrown through a window fighting for this sorority; there is no questioning her loyalty to this place. She is so personable and has a heart for loving people. God truly blessed ΑΔΧ when this girl accepted our bid.

This girl survived my severe JA syndrome so how could I not absolutely love her?
Italia 92D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH! SO TRUE! she was defending us to the death.

I love this one.

Anonymous said...

yep thats my big. a freaking winner.

Anonymous said...

my lovely ap/pledge sister/lover!
yay :)

Timothy Vincent Dombrowski said...

yay! big sis! p.s. I think that the first time I've ever heard of someone's favorite verse being from Song of Songs