Saturday, December 8, 2007

Welcome JA's


I present to you the newest actives of Alpha Delta Chi, the Safari Class. To take from a Beatles song, "it's been a long and winding road." But, they made it. The Chi class was literally glowing and they should be. They earned those letters and I have no doubt in my mind that they will wear them with pride. I believe everyone learned some really valuable lessons this semester, in humility, patience, self-control, and faith. When God challenges you, He really challenges you. So, congrats to the newest actives, we welcome you with open arms.

Chapter letters are all the rage! Get in to it!!
Italia 92D

PS. The ugly sweater/white elephant party was a hit. In true ΑΓΩ style they brought back, wrapped, some of the very things they stole the night before. I never put their cleverness in a box. I ended up with a loaf of day old Moroccan Olive bread. Thanks Nikko. Toast will never be the same again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The edible gifts were quite special, however my expired chocolate cream pies were a huge let-down, compliments of your pledge bro I might add!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I almost forgot, YIPPEE for our former pl*dges!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the Chi class!!!!
Now you get to rep the flame and blue!!