Friday, December 7, 2007

Bringing Flappers Back Since....well 1925!

For once the usuage of "since 1925" is historically accurate.

Hopefully, all you ΑΓΩ banquet attendees have recovered from the nights activities and are ready for dress fringe, finger waves and the Charlston. I say we just roll over the blackout count to today, get you blow dryers, straighteners and curling irons in the ready position. I imagine the combined count for both houses will accend to double digits and that's what I like to see. So, I'm pretty sure I heard something about goldfish center pieces and incredibly expensive chocolate favors. Classy.

I look forward to 3 things: my steak dinner, my big sis paddle, and to pl*dge entertainment. That last one is sort of a crapshoot though. Those girls have had a whole semester to figure out what we like and what we don't like. Mostly they understand what we don't like. I like to be optimistic though. Just know that tonight, potentially, will have a drastic affect on this weekend. Awesome, I will see all you sexy ΑΔΧ ladies tonight with your largely attractive dates. There will be photo opportunities made available the minute my hot blonde date and I enter the room so get your cameras ready.

Hopping in her DeLorean and cruising back to the 20's
Italia 92D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping things legit, keeping things hot, ADX style since 1925!