Sunday, January 20, 2008

While Exec is gone the Kiddies will play

Copious amounts of free food were consumed today.

30 minutes late and I was still one of the first ΑΔΧ girls to show up at Casper's birthday party. Such is typical ΑΔΧ style, always fashionably late. The munchies were so legit, with Little Caesars, Swedish Fish, Reese's Minis, complete with your very own red party cup. Partner Apples to Apples followed the college version of The Last Supper and it was insane. I partnered with Krio and we ended up with some very true to us green cards such as, dignified, spicy, and most importantly dreamy. Don't hate because you know the random family is incredibly dreamy. Taboosherades followed Apples to Apples with the arrival of several Phiphys and the inability to pay attention to green cards anymore. It was at that point, though, that I departed en route to Aztec Basketball.

Praise be to the God in heaven who blessed SDSU with the likes of Lorrenzo Wade, Kyle Spain and all those other gorgeous and talented phenoms! As I walked in about five minutes late into the game I cannot explain the joy that overwhelmed my eyes as I saw that the Aztecs were ahead by sixteen points. What made that joy even more amazing was that the Wyoming Cowboys had zero points. It was 16-0 people!! It more or less stayed that way for the rest of the game. I have never seen a team miss so many free throws (Cowboys) and swat the ball away like it was a volleyball spike (Aztecs). In the end the Aztecs obliterated the Cowboys, 70-43. Not to mention Lorrenzo (I like to pretend I'm on a first name basis with the guys) gifted us with another earth shattering slam dunk. YouTube that beast, it will change your life. With that win our tickets became, once again, a glorious midnight snack at Denny's. Namely a short stack of pancakes with tons of maple syrup. I've decided that I'm getting a ticket to every home game because even if I can't go and they win I still get free pancakes. As a poor, starving college student that is a deal I cannot pass up. Aztecs Bombaye! 4-0 in conference play. Keep those pancakes coming!

3 days until school starts and I decide to become an insomniac. Go figure.
Italia 92D

0 comments: