Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Freebies, Cooking Lessons, and American Idol

After spending my afternoon with the pledge sis at Balboa Park for free museum Tuesdays, I headed back and spent the latter half of my afternoon and evening between the two houses. Pride and Prejudice was playing at Alpha which was fine but was made even better after Sandlot took freshly baked cookies out of the oven and I scarfed them. Matrix was telling me how a group of girls got together to walk the streets, passing out letters, in search of a new ΑΔΧ house. It's a stretch but does anyone remember that movie called Enough, starring J.Lo, where her husband buys the house she wants (which was not for sale) by offering the owner an offer he couldn't refuse? Well I think Ferrari should just walk up to a door with the ΑΔΧ checkbook and say, "Here's the deal, I'm going to write you a check and you're going to move out otherwise I'll have to remove you myself." And then show 'em the guns. Bada bing bada boom, we have a new house.

Speaking of Ferrari, she was giving Corvette her first lesson in cooking raw meat. The meal was Chicken and Rice; it couldn't have been more amusing to watch. Dropping the rice bag into water before it was boiling, the chicken looking like rubber, and the constant angst that it will just taste terrible gave us all a good laugh. But in the end it turned out well! Corv, you will make a good wife one day and your signature dish will be teriyaki chicken and rice with mixed veggies. Well done. After getting a free ravioli dinner out of Rarri we all moved into the living room (which I might add is so sick since the "remodel") to watch American Idol and play some Uno. As we felt sorrow and pity for some of those beyond terrible singers, Nikko (ΑΓΩ) was playing draw fours and skips on me as well as Miata conspiring with the table against Matrix and Tootsie, in the end, pulled out the win. It was everything an Uno game should be, screaming, cheating, reverses and compiled draw twos bringing the pain to whomever it ended up on. Usually me.

Outside of the Omega residents, Venetian, Kendra, Sandlot, myself and Nasa, Nikko, Lalo, Lotus, and Shox (all ΑΓΩ) all found our spots on the couch to have a roaring good time. Question of the night: If you could go on MTV's Made what would you want to be made into?

I want to be Made into an American Gladiator!
Italia 92D

0 comments: