Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rec Ball and Delta/Eps Sightings

I ventured out into the wild of San Diego last night. I drove over to the ΑΔΧ house and to my utter surprise the Alpha house door was locked! Locked!! I walked over to Omega and only Tootsie was home. We chatted for a bit and she was just as confused as I was to the whereabouts of everyone. I heard something about Disneyland. That's cool. I made my way over to the ΑΓΩ house hoping I'd have some better luck finding people. Sequel (ΑΓΩ blogger) was the only one there. Apparently, the Disneyland thing was an ΑΔΧ & ΑΓΩ thing.

Eventually, people filed into the ΑΓΩ house. Jag, myself, Reed (ΑΓΩ), Sequel (ΑΓΩ blogger) went to go see my pledge bro Lotus (ΑΓΩ Alum) play some Rec B-ball up in Kearny Mesa. We were reppin' the blue team. Unfortunately, they lost but not without some sweet 3 point shots and a legit behind-the-back pass by that amazing Beta Delta. After the game we all hit up T-Bell and shared some uncontrollable laughter. Namely about ridiculous poster promotions for their food being "Mexican Inspired" and coaches having quality ties and turtlenecks. We returned to the guys house and Reed with the quote of the night, "Ohhh! Mean Girls! Let's watch this." Yes, lets!

Tonight, Nikko, Shade, Lalo (all ΑΓΩ), Pebble Beach and Sandlot were spotted at Target in Mission Valley buying several different things. But the purchase of a toothbrush and a pack of gum were confirmed. Makes one question if that's even necessary...a toothbrush and a pack of gum.

I suddenly have an urge to go brush my teeth.
Italia 92D

2 comments:

perkyNbLue said...

A toothbrush AND a pack of gum?

You need BOTH?!?


I had the best time spending the day with you, Big!!

Anonymous said...

that was a great t-bell adventure, i have the pictures to prove it :)