Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jag-a-Muffin

Our very own Fast Food mascot coming to us from the far East digs of El Centro.

Cynthia Yvette 'Jaguar' Hernandez

Birthday: 5/6/87
Fav Quotes: "ΑΔΧ or DIE!" "I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It's a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes form the soul."
Fav Verse: "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Heb 4:12.

This Sigma is way too cool for school. Every time I find myself at the Alpha house she always gives me a huge hug and wants to know how I am doing. This girl is so genuine and has a heart of gold. Lucky for Reed (ΑΓΩ), she has given that heart of hers to him. Jaguar has held some great positions in the sorority including courtesy chair & secretary. She owned the read back! Currently, she is serving us on Exec Board as our beloved VP and you better believe Retreat and Banquet is going to rule this semester. My favorite memory of Jaguar is the random time I went over to her old apartment with some Sigmas and one or two ΑΓΩ guys to chill in her spa. I just remember feeling totally out of place but Jag still made me feel welcome. This girl loves ΑΔΧ and everyone in it but more importantly she loves God and it shows. I can only imagine the great things this girl is going to do in the name of the Lord. She is completely inspirational and one of the coolest people I have ever met, so get to know her!

This is me shouting out to you Jag. Word up!
Italia 92D

Sightings-
Casablanca perusing Fashion Valley Mall making a visit to Geppetto's to chat it up with the working class Rho at the doorway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
love you italia!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!!!