Saturday, January 12, 2008

And the position goes to....

MIATA!

Word up! After the untimely departure of our dear Venetian from the position, due to an ungodly required class, Miata will be taking over as National Representative. This girl deserves it because she clearly holds Delta dear to her heart and will rock the gingham at convention. I was thrown in that ring but I cannot say I'm even upset about losing to her. I love this girl and in no way can I think of will she let this sorority down. Exec Board will be strengthened with her addition. It only makes sense that a Delta as strong as our Pearl Venetian steps in to take on this position.

Congratulations Miata! Reppin' Delta til death do us part.
Italia 92D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Italy!!
I am so stoked and honored to serve you and the sorority :)

p.s we're totally gonna rock the gingham and it's gonna be HOT!