Thursday, January 10, 2008

Free Ticket, So What!

If I could I would have asked for a refund for my ticket to the sham of a basketball game played tonight [Wednesday night] by our beloved Aztecs. It was an embarrassment. They lost to Northern Colorado, do you even know who that is? I kid you not I was as tall, if not taller, than at least 2-3 guys on that team. I was pleased with the ΑΔΧ turnout. We out numbered ΑΓΩ guys 6-5. I feel as though that is a very rare occurrence and more than likely will not happen again for the rest of the season. That's fair.

Versace and I made our way over to ΑΓΩ where the Fox Soccer Channel had been left unchanged since uhh...the whole week? Shade (ΑΓΩ) ended up putting on Project Runway and a whole group of us watched the same episode twice in a row. It was the Prom Dress challenge and Sequel (ΑΓΩ blogger) picked both the winner and the loser. I was impressed. Then we vegged out and watched back-to-back episodes of That 70's Show until we were kicked out at 1:30am. It felt very at home with the parents but still good.

Sightings-
Miata working the sales floor at Sun Diego in Fashion Valley
Kix, Tropicana, Venetian, Versace, & Eclipse in the Student Section at Cox Arena cheering on our free-throw & rebound challenged Aztecs
Venda on her very first Sevy Run
Luganda and Bemba up to no good as usual, something involving power tools
Pebble Beach and Luxor joining a group of couch potatoes in front of the ΑΓΩ TV set

Blogger for National Rep!
Italia 92D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the remainder of the evening definitely exeeded the aztecs game in terms of entertainment!