Monday, January 14, 2008

Endless Hangouts

My schedule has been full of play dates with all of my lovely actives and it has been nothing short of the best day of my life. It's like each new day is the best day of my life and that could only be made possible by seeing the beautiful faces of my Delta sisters daily and chillin' with my boys at the ΑΓΩ house. The end of vacation is still a mile off and I still have several free hours to hang out; the funds are slowing dwindling but God will provide. Lets get together, yeah yeah yeah.

In the news:

Mustang and Scrum have their own blog chronicling their journey in Denver. Check it out.
http://jeremynlauren.blogspot.com

Aztec Basketball vs. Utah. Wednesday @ 7pm.

Casper's Birthday Party is this Saturday. It will be a blow out so show up and bring anyone within six degrees of separation from that girl. The more the merrier right?!

Unofficial ΑΔΧ hangout is set for the Monday before school starts. Be there or turn in your letters. Haha.

Go take a walk, I am. It's beautiful outside.
Italia 92D

0 comments: