Thursday, February 21, 2008

Homeward Bound


BAY AREA! Also known as the Yay Area, it is home of the Hyphy Movement, some amazing sports teams, the coolest landmarks and some of your favorite ΑΔΧ actives. I'll be flying home today and staying in Concord before the madness begins in Berkeley for convention this weekend. If you look closely Berkeley is marked by a red star. That's where we will be! Just to put a little perspective on your journey, you ladies will be taking BART from the South SF/Daly City area out of SFO into Berkeley. Get excited because the Bay is amazing but kind of rainy so pack an umbrella or a coat and try to stay dry. I wish you all a safe flight out tomorrow morning and we send much love to our beloved brothers in ΑΓΩ for waking at the crack of dawn to drive us crazy ladies to the airport. Thank you!

Jesus had dreds so shake 'em. I ain't got none but I plan on growin' some!
Italia 92D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so this was officially my favorite blog yet. yay areaaaaaa.
love you ap :)

Anonymous said...

holla at the yay!!

<3Dip

Alie said...

"Imagine all the Hebrews going dumb
Dancing on top of chariots and turning tight one...."

I think we should make an entrance to this song. I'm sure National Board would like it.


"Put ya stunna shade on"