Thursday, March 6, 2008

Your Attention Please

This is an emergency, please exit the library immediately.

I was in the process of writing a critique for one of my classes and my fellow blogger and twin, Sequel, was working on a partner project in the 2nd floor computer lab. Nearly an hour into the visit a blaring noise filled the room. I must admit, I was puzzled at first as I have never heard a fire alarm at State outside of the drunken fools who pulled them while I lived in the dorms. Thank goodness for flash drives because I popped that baby in, saved my work and abandoned my computer.

Sequel and I ran into the lovely Chanel on our way out. Poor girl was aiming to take a nap and we delivered the traumatic news that those burgundy vested folks were shooing us out of there. Hope Starbucks worked out for you. We also ran into Dink who we also had to break the story to. He wasn't too thrilled about that. Fires, they are just so inconvenient.

The assumption is some overworked, over studied student was blazin' in the bathroom. Got to get the edge off during these midterms, too bad it was at the expense of everyone else who is also trying to get some work done. I say, keep your eyes peeled for a Daily Aztec article if it was some kind of legitimate fire.

Perhaps it's time I review my stop, drop and roll tactics.
Italia 92D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting me in the blog AP. definitely the greatest part of my week :)