Saturday, March 15, 2008

Birthday's at ΑΔΧ, part deux

Tonight we celebrated Miata's almost entrance into the 21 club.  She actually turns 21 in a few days.  After Moulin Rouge forced Miata into Alpha, we all yelled surprise and slammed down a few mocktails and scarfed sugary, sprinkled cupcakes.  Disney SceneIT soon commenced following gift opening and the night was finished with easily the best half animated/half real movie, SPACE JAM!  

Prada and Burberry were our gorgeous bartenders for the evening.  They made everything from bloody OJ's to Abstinence on the Beach. Burberry was even so talented that she was blending marg's without the top on except by talented I actually mean specially educated.  Neon icy goop went flying everywhere.  

I wish I could time travel back to the 4th grade and bring my Space Jam jersey that I bought at K-Mart back to 2008.
Italia 92D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha SO fun!