Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pl*dge Ditch and More Important Things

It was a St. Patrick's Day bonanza at one of the pl*dges houses in Kinsington last night. The desserts were plentiful but the pizza was not. Unfortunately, I missed out on the delightful Little Ceasars. That's ok, the See's chocolates overfloweth from the box and though 38 girls ravaged through them I still managed to get the tasty ones and none of that coconut business.

But, really today is all about MIATA! The girl is 21 today, folks. That's right, the girl is practically over the hill. For you, my dearest Miata, I have a song.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Miss Esther "no middle name" Miata Kim
Happy Birthday to you!!!

You better have a great night considering small group in cancelled on your behalf. I love you and welcome to the other side of adulthood. Yes, I said it. We are adults. Get used to it.

Go outside and embrace the good weather. Who knows, it could hail again tonight.
Italia 92D

0 comments: