Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mmmm, Smells Like Salt

We escaped to the beautiful beach town of San Clemente and holed up in nothing short of one of the most incredible houses you could set foot in. There were several rooms and the perks of being one of the older girls is actually getting a bed. The whole weekend was chill from the time we woke up until the time we went to sleep. The weekend consisted of game playing, spa lounging, beach trotting time with your AP and some life changing devo time. Flamingo approached devos in a whole new way which helped us to focus all of our energies on God, being broken before Him and laying all our burdens at the foot of the cross. Some of my burdens rubbed off on to my hands so I made sure to promptly wash them clean and experience a whole new since of freedom.

Riotous good times ensued this weekend. Namely on the night of entertainment. Every emotion on the spectrum of feelings were expressed from sheer hysterics to girls literally coming unglued and bawling their eyes out. Yeah, ΑΔΧ didn't raise no fools!

Highlights from the Weekend
*Chi pwnage of JA syndrome
*Versace's story telling skills. So much better than nun chuck skills.
*Prada in a full on Red Jumpsuit. Britney, eat your heart out!
*The Sisterhood of the Travelling Leopard Print Lacy Wonderfulness
*Flame and Blue Tie-Dye
*The worst plunger ever assembled
*Actually having to keep the noise down in order to avoid a $100/girl fine
*AP time at the beach
*Drive time equating to less than 2 hours even in traffic

I also found out this weekend that everyone still like seriously loves this blog and I am so very flattered. The fact that a blog shout out is a coveted thing amongst the active body truly brings a smile to my heart. I would just like to say that I love writing these entries for you lovely, inspiring Delta women.

Looking forward to Friday when I reveal the new addition to my family. 3 lils and still going strong.
Italia 92D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG! More than you will ever know!
p.s. gettin you those lyrics asap!

Julie a.k.a Bemba said...

I love your post. Especially when I miss the events ='/. Thank you Italy for all you do =D

brittany said...

TOO MUCH RESPECT! das right blog writer! i loved our weekend and i love you :]

Anonymous said...

SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Esther Shokair said...

of course i freaking love this blog!! i read it religously next to my Bible of course :) i love you italia and your wits!

Anonymous said...

my life is nothing without this blog.
i love you italia :)

Anonymous said...

this blog completes me!!!!!! i can never read it without laughing. i love you italia and thank you!