Friday, March 21, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Why in the world have I not updated this since Tuesday?!

The week has been filled with midterms, papers, snoozing in the library and procrastinating so much it almost hurts. As some fly home for this weekend of our Lords resurrection I wish you all safe travel. For those sticking around, don't forget that tomorrow is Versace's Alumni event and something that just came about that our lovely cooking queen is doing. Sunday Brunch at Alpha, if you can go I would because you have all experienced the excellent food that has been a result of Sandlot being in charge of feeding the sorority and I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that this will be up to the same caliber. For everyone else, please go to the beach and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. That's my plan!

Trying to find the Easter egg my mom hid in my apartment. Hmmm.
Italia 92D

2 comments:

JENNY said...

and eat lots'o ice cream!

brittany said...

Italy, add Lugi to our list of Delta women, word up!