Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

What a Memorial Day weekend it has been. First and foremost, let's take a moment to recognize those who this day has been set aside for. Thank you to all those who are currently serving our country, who have served and for those whose lives have been lost in the line of battle; you are an inspiration. It's something I couldn't do.

A handful of my favorite people have switched the tassel to the other side of those mortar board caps and have entered REAL LIFE! But, before said leap into the work force we all had the opportunity to party hard one more time. Forget sophistication and elevator music, it's all about Doritos and dancing until you can't even stand anymore. That is precisely how we did it at Kix, Venetian, Flamingo and Tropi's 80's themed grad party. It was a rager complete with parental advised music, a snack table and party poopers like myself who had to leave early because of work at 630am. I can still see the flashing strobe when I close my eyes.

Congrats to all the grads in both ΑΔΧ & ΑΓΩ. You finally made it!

Speaking of moving on, it has come the time that I pass this incredible blog on. I think I'll keep this farewell speech short. I love you all and it truly has been a sweet time chronicling the escapades of our fair sorority. I leave you with this: live, love and blog on.

I introduce to you your new blogger: Brittany Elise 'Versace' Dumas.
Italia 92D
Signing off. Stay classy ΑΔΧ.

3 comments:

perkyNbLue said...

I loved every second of your blogging, Big Sis.
Thank you for making this blog what it is!!

Versace, you have big shoes to fill and I know that you're more than capable! I can't wait to read about ADX through yet another amazing woman of God.

Love you both!

brittany said...

YES! I'm feeling this [:

P.S. My middle name is spelled Elise, just an fyi.


I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I have to admit this blog has been an intricle part of my life for the last what 2 semesters. As I am extremely excited to see the blog continue on with Versace flare, I have to admit, Italia..I will miss reading thy comments/observations and remarks regarding the infamous, Alpha Delta Chi.

All my love to YOU and to our new blogger.
ADX is forever is my heart,
Kixie