Sunday, May 4, 2008

Banquets & Birthdays

May 2nd: ΑΓΩ Banquet & Serendipity's birthday

I must say I was quite impressed for my first ever attendance at an ΑΓΩ banquet. The things that made it great were, first and foremost, having the Goon winner and best date ever, Lego. Second, a car full of my favorite people and a table where the conversation and laughs never ceased. All the ladies were simply stunning and the men were downright ballers. Remo, Quill, Puck & Shox all gave their graduate speeches which led us to an array of emotions from absolute hysterics to near tears (Shox will you just cry already?!). Speaking of Shox, literally the man of the hour 4 hours, this man put together a stand up evening at The Butcher Shop pouring in every last bit he could manage. The ΑΓΩ glass that was the gift is easily going to become my favorite glass to quench my thirst from and the video was entertaining, heartfelt and well done. I would like to mention that I made my way into the video via the wall of girls numbers. Look to the right of Shade's head when he is sending his love to a graduate and it sure does say Italia ♥ ΑΓΩ. It was truly a fantastic experience and for that I must personally thank Lego for asking me to be his date.

While we were eating bloody meat and garlic mashed potatoes, there was a party going on at the beach. A special birthday bonfire for our beloved Serendipity. You are beautiful and I hope that the party was nothing short of a rager. Happy Birthday Serendipity!

May 3rd: ΑΔΧ Banquet

After the long drive to the San Marcos Lake Resort and the immense amount of photographs taken (yes, it's true, I did indeed have one of those ghetto gamble cameras. The disposable types where you just have to hope the pic turns out great), we settled inside for dinner. Again with the gorgeous women, handsome men and great table company, Jaguar hooked us up with a great evening. The senior send off was changed up some this semester from a girl speaking about the graduate to the active graduates giving speeches of their own. Clearly, Monaco and myself were thrilled with Tropicana's speech as she gave a direct and extremely accurate shout out to the Rho Rydahz as the funniest people she has ever met. I could not agree more. The water works were turned on throughout the room as memories from as far back as Fall 2004 were mentioned and it can be said the ΑΔΧ will never be the same after the mark these women have left on this place. To Chicago, Eclipse, Mustang, Luxor, Venetian, Tropicana, Flamingo and Kix: Good luck and may the active body look to your future lives and be inspired by God's blessings. Best parts of the evening were Versace and Remo as Miss Piggy and Kermit (way to rock the theme), mother/daughter duos and, surprisingly, pl*dge entertainment. The fact that the servers had to dodge the pl*dges while serving us desert and that kiss had full face makeup was da bomb! I can truthfully say our pl*dges are WAY more entertaining than ΑΓΩ pl*dges.

Today: Ferrari's Birthday

This girl. You rock my world and will take ΑΔΧ by storm as president. Happy Birthday and keep on keeping on. Love you!

That was quite possibly the longest entry I've written for this blog.
Italia 92D

0 comments: