Friday, May 30, 2008

Enterlude

Helloooo lovely sisters of ΑΔΧ! I, Versace, wish to express the utmost gratitude for beholding this position. Truly I say to you, expect a thorough detailing of anything ΑΔΧ related marked with witty insight, flair, and humor! Furthermore, it is my blogging joy to deliver forth material that's worthy of reading pleasure! This girl aims to keep you fellow ladies smiling as we embark on another chapter of sorority life. Let's have an adventure shall we?


MAD LOVE FOR YOU ALL!



Keepin' it real,
Versace 116D

5 comments:

perkyNbLue said...

YAAAAAAY!!!

I can't wait to read all of your blogs, girlie!

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

I've been anxiously awaiting this entry!! cuz now i can comment on the adx blog :)

kudos for the new blogger!!

Jackie said...

SO FUN! :)

Julie a.k.a Bemba said...

YAYAYA.


I am soooooooo excited!

<3 Jules

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

yo yo yo....check the newest addition to the delta list

venetian http://leadmebystillwaters.blogspot.com/

i usually added the girls in alphabetical order by pledge class :)

love you!!!