Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Song and Dance

I wish they all could be ΑΓΩ Boys.

That, my friends, is the God honest truth. Easily our love for those guys runs deep into the corners of our hearts. I hope that they know we treasure our relationship with them and we pray that it will continue to thrive and never return to the state of old.

After our sweet serenade, I performed a short but sweet little skit to say yes to Lego. It was darling. I'm so stinkin' humble, aren't I?

On to the highlight of this Tuesday night. Sisterhood event with ΓΦΒ and ΔΖ was off the chains, for real! We met up at the ΓΦΒ house around 7pm, scarfed pizza and the moseyed out to the backyard to watch Juno on the sweetest inflatable projection screen I've ever seen. MAJOR PROPS to Madagascar for pulling this together with some ΓΦΒ girls, it was a blast. Honestly, I'm pretty socially awkward when it comes to large groups of girls I don't know but even I had a great time. Ha! Tswana, take notes when Madagascar trains you. God is hooking Sisterhood chair up and using these connections to do mighty things! Awesome.

God is at work in this place. I feel that.
Italia 92D

0 comments: