Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Will Kill You!

Was precisely what I was screaming as I chased Louis Vuitton, Corvette and Couture back to ΑΓΩ.

Juju, along with Aggassi (ΑΓΩ), planned a well crafted black & white 20's themed murder mystery on Thursday night. They had split us up into four rather large groups and sent us scurrying about on the SDSU campus looking for clues helping us to figure out who the murderer really was. Turns out it was Flamingo. Of course. Now my group may not have come in first in the worlds eyes but I'll have you know the good book says those who are first He will make last and those who are last He will make first. So take that! Jesus reps 2nd-4th place. The night finished with mocktails and jujulicious'.

I proceeded to leave ΑΓΩ double fisting it and open containered all the way back to ΑΔΧ. The sugar high is just now wearing off.
Italia 92D

2 comments:

brittany said...

Ahaha! So great.

Anonymous said...

watch your back italia. i just very well may be your killer now! muahhahaha! :D