Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lets get ready to Informaaaaaaaaaal!

Tonight was a dark room, one candle, 9 stomachs filled with butterflies.....anticipation for tomorrow....

But are they really ready? Can they handle it? I mean how much of a doofer can you be when you mess up on your own big sisters pledge name? YIKES! Mere hours seperate these pledges from their ultimate demise. Come 5:37:38pm begins the longest informal in ΑΔΧ history!! And for the first time, since I believe my own informal, I don't have to work so I'll be there for the whole thing! I do believe I will have to pull from deep within me and revert back to my JA days. JA syndrome is making a comeback. Italia + Phiphies = TKO!! It's a done deal ladies. Actives this is no holds barred! Don't hold anything back until the white flag is raised.

I say....BRING ON THE FESTIVITIES!! Lets show these girls how Delta women really roll.

Here comes the judge!
Italia 92D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say this JA syndrome has yet to sink in for me, but what better timing than that of this weekend? You'll certainly contribute to my pledge class' dynamics.

It should be a riot.