Thursday, November 29, 2007

Delta does it BEST

Welcome to the awesome blog of the Delta Chapter of Alpha Delta Chi. It will tell great stories of the incredible, the amazing, the unbelivable, the not so secret and the near blashphemous good times of this sorority as revealed by your favorite blogger...me! ΑΔΧ ladies have been doing it big since 1925 and it has only gotten better. I will make it my duty and pleasure to express nothing but the God honest truth (no rebuttle) until I step in to real life and out of the fantastical world of the Delta Chapter. At that time I will hand this lovely mode of expressive genious off to some other equally as passionate Delta lady.

Loving God, mystery, romance, lawsuits, melodrama and everything nice is what makes this sorority go round. So, my advice to you is this: right click this beast and make it a favorite because it won't get much better anywhere on the web than the tales of 30+ crazy Christian ladies couped up in a garage every Monday night figuring out God's plan and purpose for their lives.

Hold on to your pins everybody because this is going to be the most hot and explosive thing since the A-bomb!

Cheers!
Italia 92D

P.S. Props to Sequel for being the inspiration behind this blog. Check out our brother fraternity's blog at http://realmenpledgeepsilon.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Jackie said...

YESSSSS my dreams have come true.

I can't wait to make this apart of my daily routine. :)

perkyNbLue said...

I absolutely love that you did the same as your Twin! My Pledge Bro is hilarious and so are you... I can't wait to see all that the two of you write about ADX and AGO. Woop!

Lauren Henry 104D

Timothy Vincent Dombrowski said...

why is this post almost identical to sequels first post?

perkyNbLue said...

It's similar because she got the inspiration FROM Seqs's blog. She even said that in the post. It's something that she can use to express her love for ADX in the same way Seqs showed his love for AGO.

These twins have a passion that cannot be silenced... try all you might!!!

Lauren Henry 104D