Thursday, June 3, 2010

So not that I intend to talk about a pledge sister every time I post on this glorious blog but a certain Chula resident made a visit to ADX Wednesday night and she brought what I hope will be the newest ADChi obsession.

Also in move-in news there is a new resident to ADX. He is small, green, and chatty. Jimmy cricket has broken his new room the left fridge in the living room in, but some of my sisters have received him as a creature of God and others have not. One person not that I am going to name names (Dior) has taken a certain distaste to her neighbor.

Somebody really needs to talk to her about her anger issues. Jimmy just wanted some Christian fellowship and all he has recieved is hate crimes against him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, i look crazy, but as you can see by the picture i had UNO!!!! that's right before my life was destroyed by getting 20 cards spit at me :(
-SunnyB