Monday, December 15, 2008

Rockin' Out at Banquet

This past Saturday was our semester's banquet and let me tell you, everyone was looking fabulous as we brought rock and roll. Our venue located in Balboa Park was a museum foyer showcasing American art/history, my kind of hot spot if you ask me! It was the ultimate place for a photo opp too. Anyway, girls throughout the evening were honored for their achievements like Fendi and her perfect attendance and Ferrari for the president's award. The pl*dges maintained a decent entertainment, I'll admit to a few laughs here and there. All and all it was a fine evening! Perhaps one of my favorite gems to the night was the 80's sunglasses and the vinyl centerpieces.

A huge thanks to our lovely Miata for organizing banquet! You did a beautiful job. Also, for the ladies that put together the slide show, thank you for all of your efforts!

It's kinda hard to believe that the semester is finally coming to a close. I'm facing these finals head on.

Catch you on the flip side,
Versace 116D

0 comments: