Thursday, July 3, 2008

For You

Before I introduce our first Delta Blog Reader's Poll, allow me to commemorate Journey for her birthday today! It's certainly a blessing having these lovely JAs as part of our newest addition! Loves it.

Alright ladies, so this is how it's gonna roll. To keep things interesting (especially since my latest posts have been birthdays) I'll present a poll to you. If you take the time to read this blog already, then by all means a response is necessary! Other Delta ladies read the comments anyway so humor us :]

And now, the very first Delta Blog Reader's Poll, or simply DBRP!*

San Diego is best known for our extraordinary beaches, which one do you prefer?

Mission/South Mission
La Jolla
Pacific Beach
Ocean Beach
Torrey Pines
Coronado


*I realize this is a cheesy poll at best, but work with me here. I'm learning as I go, nah mean?


Versace 116D

5 comments:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

well for the actual beach part with the sand and the water i would say la jolla....it is the most clean haha

but PB hands down for hella cheap shopping and a legitimate peircing shop, not to mention Broken Yolk.

perkyNbLue said...

La Jolla... but I hardly ever actually go down to the beach. Great dancing, restaurants, and coffee shops in La Jolla. The beach is beautiful there at night as well! :D

Anonymous said...

well as much as i like cornado and the ones close by, i really enjoy cardiff which wasn't on the list or more specifically 'Moonlight beach' which is amazing-to put in one word.

Anonymous said...

cornado is more clean gran big. you can actually "see" in the water.

Anonymous said...

Coronado :) That beach holds many fond memories